Saturday, July 2, 2011

Change, Change, Change

Kent just got a new job as deputy county attorney in Kanab, UT. Where you say? Well if you can see little red dot at the very bottom of this Utah map, that's it. The great thing about Kanab is it is very close to The Grand Canyon, Zions National Park, Lake Powell, Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Jacob Lake, and a bunch of other really cool places. We could be somewere different every weekend and still go home to sleep in our own bed. We will be officially moving down there the first week of August. Kent is already down there working, but I don't finish Summer semester until August 3rd. Boo. We are really excited for this move. I will of course have to commute to Dixie for school. That won't be fun, but oh well.

When we were driving down for his interview a couple of weeks ago, I saw this sign on the side of the road for Ho-made pies. I couldn't believe it and had to pull over to take a picture. I thought is was so funny. Kent really wanted to stop and buy a pie to go with the picture of the sign. Some people.

People keep asking me to post pictures so here is my three month shot. It is funny that everyone tells me I am so small and not even showing yet, but I look at this picture and think, "really?" Hmmm.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats on the new job! I think you look tiny! Hope you're feeling well! Good luck with the move!

Julianne said...

Kanab will be a great place to raise a family! You look amazing!

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

OK, in this picture, you do look a little pregnant, but when I saw you a week and a half ago, I would never have known just by looking at you!

Elizabeth said...

guess what? We are having a baby January 2nd - our babies will be buddies :) Tell Kent Congrats on the new job! Prosecuting is super fun.