Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We are Having a Baby Boy!

Here he is, this is our little Max. We just had the ultra sound yesterday and couldn't be more thrilled. Kent was speechless. He just walked around with a big grin on his face, that is until we were making my next appointment and the receptionist was distracted on her computer - then Kent blurts out to anyone who will listen, "It's a Boy!" The receptionist looked up surprised, but politely said congratulations with a smile.

They had a hard time getting a good picture and accurate measurements because Max was moving around so much. He just wouldn't hold still. He also likes to stretch his legs out until they are perfectly straight and he is folded completely in half. He also likes to wiggle his thumbs.

Here is my four month pic. I am about five months now and will get the next picture up soon.

We are in Kanab now and just waiting for our apartment to be vacated by the former tenants. We will hopefully be able to move in by September 1st. I can't wait. It is miserable being displaced. I am having to go to the church, the neighbors and the school everyday to practice piano for my upcoming solo recital which will be on september 24th, at 2 pm, at the West Jordan Library. Yes, it was the 10th, but I had to move it back, because we couldn't get the recital hall. In all honesty I am greatful for the extra practice time. I feel like I need it.

Kanab is fun. I have already been to a slot canyon and spent one day at Lake Powell. It is only 1 1/2 hours away from home so it was easy to make it a day trip. We are going to the Grand Canyon this weekend. Fun stuff.

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats!! Max is a cute name too!

K-dogg said...

BACON!!! That's Kent Maxwell.
[I just like beginning comments with "Bacon."]

Sarah said...

You are just about the cutest pregnant lady ever! Your tummy is so little! :) Good luck moving in, I'm sure your new place will be super cute, like you always make things