Friday, April 5, 2013

Not a moment to spare!

Wow this has been a busy couple of months!

We all got severe colds that seemed to last forever in February. After we finally had mostly recovered, my sister Sammy got married. I got to do her flowers which was fun, but a lot of work, especially with Max running around and still being on the mend from a cold! I received another calling as Stake Music Chairman (Don't remember if I posted that yet) and have Stake conference in less than a month, so I am swamped coordinating that and rehearsing the choir. I have 20 music students now, am trying to get our garden planted and Max is more active than ever.

We also just had out 10th anniversary! One decade. Wow.

Max loves being outside and loves rocks. Kent tried to get him to play a little b-ball with him, but the rock took priority. We might have a little geologist. He digs in the dirt studies rocks and when we went on our Easter egg hunt he ended up with more dirt and rocks in his bucket than eggs.

Kent just received a church calling as Young Men's first counselor, he is on the Kane County planning commission which meets almost every Tuesday, he participates in the local search and rescue, has to attend City Counsel meetings from time to time and has a lot of private clients outside of his normal position as Deputy County Attorney.

I feel like we are running a never ending marathon, but we are happy and healthy. Really no complaints. We get to go to Hawaii in June, so I am just looking forward to that relaxing week free of stress. Hmmm, to be on the beach again. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YOu guys have been so busy! Sounds like fun going to Hawaii, and Happy Anniversary!!