Saturday, May 31, 2008

Waiting to go... Not very patiently.

Kent is in Costa Rica studying abroad and I will be joining him for the last week so we can vacation. He left June 6 and I get to go July 12. Of course I am here, alone for a month, but I am so excited to go enjoy the warm water and tropical beaches. This will be the first time I have been outdise of the US with the exception of a trip to Mexico for our Honeymoon. Kent is convinced he is going to hike from one side of Costa Rica to the other in one day! We'll see. ;) Because of this summer program Kent will be finishing law school a semester early. Yeah! So he will finish this December and take the bar in February. Then we will have to decide where we want to end up - of course we will be following the job offers. Oh, and sorry to break the news - we are not moving back to Utah, but we will be visiting often.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Kent graduates this December! That is so nice. Alex won't finish his PHD until 2013. I am totally jealous of your upcoming trip. It will be so much fun.

We will be staying home for Christmas, but it should be alright. It's worth having a baby.

I miss you too. Are you coming to Fish Lake this year? That would be great.

Ruachel

Anonymous said...

thanks to tara I found you! sounds like you two are doing great!! jess blogs (jesscoollife.blogspot.com) - i blog stalk! if you make it to sl let us know- we would love to go to dinner with you. have a great time in costa rica- love you and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

my bad- traci (bitters) had the link to you!