I was just telling someone to go to my blog to see our San Fran pictures before realizing - I haven't posted them. Oops! We went to San Francisco for our 5th Anniversary last March. I didn't realize how cold and windy it gets there. The first day I froze. It was a blast, but I don't think I have done that much walking in the last two years! We would leave the hotel around 9 or 10 and come back around 10 or so. We walked all the piers (Pier 39 two or three times), went to China town which was a little scary and not recommended after dark, little Italy, Market square, Alcatraz, and the botanical gardens in Golden Gate park. We road the cable cars and if you haven't been, a lot of the buses are from different eras and named after the states that I believe they came from. I could be way off on that point. Oh! We of course had to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge too. The best was the homeless guy who was sitting on the street hiding behind these branches that he picked waiting for unsuspecting pedestrians to pass before jumping out while shaking the leafy greens and growling like a bear. The whole street was filled with laughter. Here is a picture...

2 comments:
I didn't even know you had a blog!!! Congrats on the promotion. Kent told us about it yesterday...
Holy cow that is so funny! When we went to San Fran in Feb that same bush guy was there and my sis-in-law who use to live there asked about him - I guess he has been there a long time :) I am glad I found your blog - it is good to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment