Sunday, August 1, 2010

Living the carnie life

I just got to spend the weekend with my good friend Shawna English. Yea! It was so fun. I have missed her tonz! I am leaving for KY for the next month this Tuesday to sell jewelry cleaner and earn some extra cash. I am not looking forward to eating fair food for an entire month. Yuck! and I will miss Kent, but thus is life.

I got a new calling as Visiting Teaching Coordinator. Wow! What a time consuming calling - for the first and last week of each month anyway.

We find out if Kent gets into the Marines in a couple of weeks as well as if I am prego OR NOT. I know it will happen when it is supposed to but boy, waiting every month to find out if we are successful AGAIN sucks! Last week I was 7 days late which is VERY unusual for me, but no such luck. I usually am not so negative, but I woke up with a migraine at 3 am this morning and was throwing up and very sick feeling and my head was throbbing. I had to go to church and made it there barely functioning in time for Sunday School. My head is still a bit painful and I am hungry but not able to eat. I am also trying to register for classes and the school student system is down. Come on! I am on a deadline. I leave Tuesday morning at 6:30 am. I just kept thinking "I don't have time for this". I guess everything is annoying when you don't feel well.

I just needed to rant a little bit. Sorry to dampen the mood. I will try to get a happier post in here soon with an update on Kent's Marine status. We sure hope he gets in. It will be nice to know what we are doing in life. Adios!

1 comment:

Ruachel said...

You're going to be a carnie?! I never knew you had it in you. Good luck. Darn the whole needing money thing.

I also didn't know Kent is trying to get into the Marines! I need to talk with you more often.

Sorry you were not feeling well. Hopefully you feel all better now. Love you!