Saturday, June 4, 2011

Exciting News!

I know I haven't been very good at blogging lately, but I have a pretty good excuse. I finally finished Oklahoma and my busy Spring semester when the terrible nausea, headaches, UTI's and fatigue kicked in. I really should not complain as we have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time and this is a huge blessing! We had a miscarriage earlier this year and it was devastating. So this was a wonderful surprise. We are so grateful. I just need to make it through another month (assuming I will start feeling better after my first trimester). The baby is tentatively due January 3rd. I have my first official doc apt. this Wednesday so we will find out for sure. Considering our track record, we are sure hope everything will be okay and are praying for a strong heartbeat. So far I am 10 weeks along and unable to wear some of my pants already. Hmmmm.

I am taking six classes this summer and afterward will jump right into Fall semester with nine more classes. Yikes! I hope I can manage it all. My students' recital is coming up in July. I am really looking forward to seeing my students' first official performances. It should be very fun. Kent and Betty are doing well. We don't have much else new going on, but I will try to post more often to keep you all updated.

Here are a bunch of fun pics from our show.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats! Good luck!!

Jen said...

Congrats, Amy & Kent!! So happy for you.

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Julianne said...

SOOO happy for you!!! What a wonderful blessing! I hope all goes smooth! Yay!!