Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kanab Adventures!

First off, I want to clarify that the last post was Kent's doing. Need I say more?

So we are still looking for a place in Kanab and are still in limbo. We were supposed to move into our new place on September first, but the previous tenants are still there. Hmmmm. So, where are we? We are staying in a cabin at a place called "Hitch N' Post" (and RV park). It is quite the adventure. Is my sarcasm evident yet? Poor Betty doesn't know where we live any more. Of course neither do I. Ha! I just can't wait to be settled. I keep reminding myself that it will be over soon and this will a be a great memory.

The people here are great. I just got invited to sing in the tri-ward Women at the Well musical program. It should be really fun. My solo recital is coming up in only 24 days! Yikes, but I am feeling really good about it now. Luckily the bishop is letting me practice at the church five days a week since my piano is still in Salt Lake. It is a great blessing.

Here are my five month photos outside the "Hitch N' Post" cabin.


No comments: