Friday, January 2, 2009

Come What May and Love It

This Christmas season had some interesting issues. Someone got a hold of Kent's debit card number and drained our checking account just before we left for vacation, then someone backed into our car. Luckily we got all our money back after a police report, some investigating and an affidavit. I spent a couple extra days in Salt Lake, but our car is now fixed as well. Luckily, these things gave me some extra time to visit some friends when I was able to borrow a car. The snow in Salt Lake before and during Christmas was CRAZY! It has not been like this for a few years - there was also snow all along the drive staring at the Cali/Nevada border.

Family has been so fun - I will add some pictures once I get home. I left my camera battery charger at home so I unfortunately don't have very many.

What we did over the break...

  • We went rollerskating
  • We played in a giant bounce park
  • We napped a lot
  • We had many Halo tournaments
  • Tried our luck at Dance, Dance Revolution
  • Played would you rather (Kent got to pose me for two minutes - Hmm - You can see the picture)
  • We dressed up as Mary and Joseph (Betty was a sheep)
  • Kent flew home in a blizzard on Christmas
  • Kent took a six day intense Bar prep course
  • Betty got a hair cut
  • Amy had a Tecken rematch after 7 years with Ben (Break dace guy rules!)
  • Kent went to Vegas for the New Year
  • Amy beat her best Scramble score on Facebook
  • Amy learned how to grind, manual, nose grab, wall push, and kick flip on Tony Hawks (skateboarding video game)
  • Started a Book of Mormon Family Marathon
  • Amy tried not to work :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry about the bad luck....seems like every so often stuff like that has to happen to us....maybe it is the universe balancing out all the good stuff that happens to us too. Glad you had a fun holiday and Kent, good luck on the bar prep stuff!