Friday, February 27, 2009

Pepperdine Homecoming 2009

Before I tell you about Homecoming, I must make an announcement. (throat clearing) KENT IS FINISHED TAKING THE BAR!!! I AM SOOOOOO RELEIVED! And Kent for the first time in a long time has spent his day leisurly skating at Venice Beach, walking Santa Monica Pier, and hanging out on the sandy shore. Man, I wish I didn't have to work today.
Homecoming was a blast - very, very long weekend, but fun. We had our annual Duke's 5th Quarter Event after the basketball game and got to have our picture taken with Willie the Wave. My all-time favorite part of the event was this adorable little boy who danced his heart out. He shook his little pom pom to the beat and really grooved. He was so cute! And below are my good friends and fabulous co-workers Allie "the short one" and Kelly "my right hand". We are all wearing the famous P-dine tatoos on out cheeks. We bought them thinking they would be fun to hand out and it turns out they were a huge hit. There were two students that plastered about 50 - 100 tatoos all over there face, neck and arm to show their pride I guess. It was pretty funny. Someone should give them an award of some sorts.
Here are all the chapter leaders and our staff, Oh, and Kent. He is the goofy looking one in the lower left. Just kidding. He just REALLY knows how to pose for a picture. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for Kent being done with the bar!! That is so exciting, I am so jealous that you are done with that part of Law School! Congrats on an awesome Homecoming as well, I know how much work you put into it, you are awesome :)