We kind of look like the people from Guitar Hero don't you think?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Costume Dilemma
It seems no matter how clever or creative we try to be, or how much lead time we have, finding Halloween costumes is always a dilemma. We wanted to go as Kriss Kross - the band from the 90's that wore their baseball jersey's and baggy jeans backward but could not find baseball jersey's anywhere! And it is even baseball season! So we walked through multiple stores trying to come up with some idea for the party we went to Friday night and turns out we decided to be Punk Rock. Me being a Puck from the late 90's and Kent being Rock from the 80's. It was fun, but Kent is terrible at holding his lips right for lip stick. It was kind of like putting shoes on a toddler where they curl their toes, arch their feet and point their toe - anything to make it hard on you. Well, I guess it wasn't that bad, just funny. No one even recognized us at first. Well, I don't have much to write now that I have time to blog more frequently. It's kind of weird... It is quite the adjustment - only working part time, but my house is clean and we have a real meal for dinner every night. I just can't wait to get a calling. That will help.
We kind of look like the people from Guitar Hero don't you think?
We kind of look like the people from Guitar Hero don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys look awesome! I'm glad that my tee shirt made it into your punk rock costume, makes me feel a little more punk. Love ya!
Post a Comment