

.
Recent updates.... I chopped off all my hair. Here are the before and after pictures. I loved it long, but it is so much easier short. I Got to take some cute pictures of my niece and nephew, Talon and KD. My sister Sammy and her friend Shelby decided to try out the Dr. Seuss' who hair dos -
I just had to play along. We had a great thanksgiving. We double dipped and gorged our selves with dinner at my moms house and at Kent's brothers with ALL the family. It was so fun to see everyone and the short drive was great! I am now the judges chair for the Miss Southern Utah pageant upcoming next February. I little different for my personality, but it is fun to do something new. Sorry it took me so long to post - some of you were patiently waiting. I will try to post more frequently for you avid readers. 

3 comments:
Your hair looks so cute!! I love it! Keep the posts coming, I miss you guys so much...it's just not the same without you!
Your tree looks great! And you're right, you were having a really good hair day in your before picture :) It was so great to hang out with you guys! Miss you!
I love your Christmas tree! Very beautiful. It was great to see you two over Christmas break. Hopefully we can get together more frequently.
Amy, your hair cut looks fabulous. I especially like your "Dr. Seuss hair."
Post a Comment