Friday, October 9, 2009

Our new place...

Everyone keeps asking me to post pictures of our new place, so here they are. Here is the front of our house and the front living room/dining area.



Here is the kitchen...

Master Bedroom with the new bed set that Lori Hahn from Pepperdine gave us...

Our master bathroom. Funny story, I bought nice dark yellow rugs and towels to go in this bathroom - playing off the picture on the wall going with a brown and yellow theme; well Kent came home and all he said was, "looks like puke". Needless to say I took them back and went a little more neutral. And even worse, the guy at the customer service desk said as I was exchanging them, "the mustard didn't go over well huh?" I guess I don't have very good taste or something.

Here is the guest bedroom with the quilt I made that didn't match our bed. And the picture on the wall is a place holder for one I am painting to go in that room. The one on the wall now is a joke that got passed around work for like a year. It is a colorful piece to say the least.

And the guest bathroom.

We also have an office, but it is the last room to be unpacked so it looks like a bomb struck it. I will post pictures of it later once I get is unpacked and settled in.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks GREAT!!! I would be lying if I didn't say I was jealous!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to visit you! Plus, your quilt looks awesome!!!

Sarah said...

I love it!! Awesome decorating skills, and in record time! Can't wait to make a stop in Cedar! :) Good luck out there, we miss you here already.

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

Wow. Your house looks nice! Did you guys buy it or are you renting?