Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Moved and Settled

Well, we have left Cedar City already and moved up to Salt Lake in hopes that Kent will be able to find a law firm to associate himself with. We are living on about 7400 South and 900 East by Fort Union in Midvale. We miss our big three bedroom for sure. We are in a one bedroom apartment - again! I am starting to teach piano again and will begin taking lessons from Kent's mom next month to polish up my skills.

We had a wonderful time over Easter weekend. We went to St. George and played air soft, had a late night Easter egg hunt/competition in the dark, and played around on the red rocks. It was a blast.

Us before our air soft battle:

Sammy and my cousin Jake posed as victums of a devistating rock slide - what goofs!



7 comments:

Julianne said...

That looks like too much fun! So sad that you aren't in my ward anymore. I hope everything works out for you and I know it will. Good thing is I can check up on you with blogging. What fun! Keep posting!

Unknown said...

good luck with your job hunt! Hope you aren't cooped up in that one bedroom apartment for too long. The air soft battle looked like a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

Fun that you are in Salt Lake! If we are ever up there, we will be sure to give you a call. Looks like you guys are having a blast though! We miss you! :)

Ruachel said...

Way too much fun! You guys are goofs.

I am so glad you are in SLC. The only bummer is that Alex and I are going to KS for the summer. When we get back, we definitely need to get together.

Leslie Lewis said...

So fun to catch up with you guys. Back in good ol' Midvale! We have such fond memories living there:) Sure miss you!!

Kristi Barnes said...

so I don't know if you even remember me, but I got to visit teach you 1 time before you moved...and I'm so sad you left. I tried to stop by your house a couple of times and I had no idea you moved. That made sense why you were never home. I hope you like your new place, and sorry we didn't get to do more...i was looking forward to hanging out!

Kristi Barnes said...

p.s. my email is kristiking84@hotmail.com, my blog is private but if you want an invite i'll send you one!