
Other recent things:
I just applied for school, took the placement test, and went to register for class and found out that I am not considered a resident of Utah even though I have lived here 23 out of the 26 years of my life. I have to wait another semester to qualify for residency. I would love to just go to at least one class this semester, but the tuition is three times more for non-residents!!!! Arg! So I guess i get the summer off.
Kent has gotten various legal work for individuals here and there, but is still looking for full time work - as am I. I started teaching piano lessons again, I am also taking piano and violin lessons once again, and just got a gig playing piano at a christening party the end of this month.
I am also helping a friend plan the 3rd Annual Gala for the Empress Theatre. What do you know, all the event planning and sponsor finding at Pepperdine is still paying off.
Pepperdine has hired me once more for a temporary position which I can do remotely. It is interesting I can still get jobs in California, but not here in Utah - where I live. CRAZY!
Well, that is about all that has happened. Pretty boring for now. Maybe something fun or unexpected will happen this week for me to blog about - maybe an airplane will fall out of the sky right outside our apartment window and create a huge fire which everyone will miraculously survive. Or, maybe everything at MACEY's will be discounted to .50 and I will be able to purchase my one year supply of food storage all in one swoop. Of course if that happened, I would have to store it in the bath tub, the dryer, the washer and the oven since this one bedroom apartment isn't getting any bigger. ;)
2 comments:
Congrats on the bar pass! Good luck with getting residency!
Congratulations! That is really exciting.
Post a Comment