Monday, November 14, 2011

Home Stretch

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I've posted. Sorry about that. It has been a great couple of months. We are finally feeling settled into our new place and making friends with the scorpions who think they are going to share our house(yikes, I am getting a nice bulk of students, Kent is loving his job and we are getting excited for the holidays and to go to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving.

Kent and I were asked to perform a Saturday Night Live skit at the local theatre. We were dressed up as cheerleaders. It is the Will Ferrel skit at the chess club tournament. We changed it a little to make it cleaner and to fit the local mascot, but it turned out great. We got a wonderful response. I only wish we would have taken pictures. I was so tired when we got home that we forgot. Darn it! I am sure we looked hilarious. I just did another performance of Women at the Well and have one more this Thursday. It has been so fun.

I have 7 and 1/2 weeks left until my due date and the heartburn is taking over, but all in all - life is good. I had two showers and received some very nice gifts from friends and family. Thanks everyone! We love it all. Here are a few pics...

Here is my six month pic...

Here is my seven month pic...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun shower!! I wish we could have come! You look super cute, love the tummy!

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! We have that swing.. and those onesies! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!