We played this fun game "Reverse Charades". It was so fun. Only one person guesses and everyone else on your team acts out the word or phrase. I got cow tipping once and everyone had a good laugh as I made my sister get on all fours, gave a loud "MOOOOOOO" and pushed her over. How many sister laugh when you call them a cow! She was such a good sport.
We are still waiting for our little bundle of joy to make his appearance. We hope he comes soon. It is getting pretty uncomfortable. I have gained 35 lbs (5 just last week!) and my mid section is measuring at 40+ inches. I was hoping he would have come already, but I came down with a bad cold on Monday and am hoping that I can kick it before labor and delivery since I won't be getting much sleep after that. Oh the congestion! I hate not being able to breath!
My cousin Stephanie, who has just started her photography business took my maternity pics which also doubled as our Christmas photo. She is amazing! It was sure fun. So here are some of our fun pics with my belly at 8 months.


1 comment:
Good luck! That sucks you're sick! Hopefully he comes soon!
Post a Comment