Sunday, July 15, 2012
Quick Update
I hate this new blogger format! I has somehow lost all of my blog list and can't access anyones blogs anymore. It is not like I am new to this or anything, so I find this ridiculous.
Anyway, Max is getting big. 17 lbs and 17 inches long. He says dada now, but I don't think he knows what it means yet. He rolls all over the place and drools a lot. "Who needs a swimming pool? We have Max". We just bought a house and traded in our car for a newer one. We are spending most of our time updating the house, but have also somehow found time to join a softball lueage and participate in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Kanab does a comunity production every other year.
We are prepping for the entire family to visit the first week in August. I am so excited, but have SOOOO much to do.
Well that is it for a short little update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! Congrats! Sorry about the blog format! Nothing happened to mine.... Not sure what happened to yours! Good luck!
Post a Comment