Thursday, July 19, 2012
Summer Fun
I have decided to start making books for Max. He loves looking at them and I thought it would be fun if he was the star. Our first one will be entitled, "What's on Max's Head Now?" Kent thinks I am a dork, but I think it will be cute. This is my favorite so far.
We went to Max's 6 month check up and he is getting So big. He is 17 1/2 lbs, 27 1/4 inches long, and his head was 17 inches around. The doctor mentioned trying crackers. I was so excited we tried it that night. Max decided they are not too bad.
For the 4th of July we drove up to Salt Lake and went to the Real Salt Lake Game againt Seatle. IT ENDED IN A TIE! What? At least the firework show afterward was great. Max loved it. He was oooing and awing with his eyes. Thank heavens for child earplugs though.
After three weeks of 1 hour time slots here and there, I finally finished Max's room. Painting stripes are a beast. I can't really capture it in one photo, so here are a few.Still have to add pics to the frames and paint the large picture frame orange.
I also finished the "purple bathroom" as we call it. When we moved in the entire thing was dark purple. Now there is just a little bit.
And by the way, I figured out what was wrong with my blog. The new blogger doesn't work hardly at all with explorer 7. So frustrating, but an easy fix. I couldn't even upload a picture! Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I found your blog! It is super fun. I love little Max's room. It realy wants me do something homeish
He's so cute! Would you believe that Weston who is 9 months tomorrow only weighs 17 pounds! HAHA! Man, I have a little guy. Projects look good. I only use mac so that's why I didn't have any problems. Glad you fixed it!
I love his room! So fun! And great job on the stripes. wo! I like the book idea too, Kent is the weirdo :) I miss you guys so much, glad you are having fun! Sorry we missed you when we were passing through! :)
Post a Comment