Monday, November 12, 2012

Max has been very mobile these days. Last Saturday he took two steps. Must have been the day for twos. He also cut his first two teeth which kept me up with a screaming child for four hours in the middle of the night. Hmmm - don't like that part. His new found mobility has also come with a price. Here is his first significant war wound. He pulled himself up on the wood burning stove (it was not hot) and slipped. This is the day after. The swelling and purpleness was gone by the time I took the picture. Poor kid!
I think we are trying to set a record on how many national parks Max can get to before he is one year. So far he has been to The Grand Canyon, Zion's National Park, Bryce Canyon, Jacob Lake, and Arches National Park. I will spare you the zillions of picture we took, however cute they are, and give you the highlights. These are from Zion's. We forgot to bring his hat so we went grunge and used a bandanna.
Max loved playing in the water. He kept wanting me to put him in deeper.
Can you say Milk Comma? He was worn out from all the hiking and didn't even make it through a full 8 oz. before he was out.
Max's First Halloween. I couldn't help but to post several pictures of my "little tiger". He is just so cute! He kept trying to take the hood off his head. Lucky for me he couldn't get it off so I could get some pictures.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He s sooo cute! Oh my goodness what beautiful eyes!

Audrey Crisp said...

What a cutie!!

Elizabeth said...

Like to see where your boy is at since he was born so close to Magnolia! I was thinking she would be walking now - but no such luck! Cute tiger :)