1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (Amy or Kent). It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
5 comments:
Let's see...one memory, out of the many, of you guys would be going to Costco with you both and Kent wanted to get meat, so I told him they had really good pork chops and he got a huge package of them, and then when he got home, he called and told me he hates pork! I felt so bad, but couldn't stop laughing! We look forward to many more memories with you guys!
HI!! this is the most awesomest person in the whole world!! u know who it is.......ok so i dont have any memories....none at all.......but i think that i should have a whole section of me on ur blog......ik u have pics of me!! ok well anyhow........o right.....so if u havent figured it out yet then i will give u a hint.....i love the buzzer on the taboo game!! yippee!!
I like that time we drove all the way to the temple, only to find it closed then drove aimlessly around Santa Monica for a while before deciding to spend several hours looking for a restaurant that turned out to be nonexistent. We spent 5 hours hanging out together doing pretty much nothing but driving & talking. It was great & I loved it.
And remember that time we were in that one ward...oh wait. :D
I had a hard time just choosing one...
But my favorite is when you and Kent would come over to dinner after church and then we would play games and I would make up words on scrabble and Kent would challenge every single one! I could get nothing past you guys.
But I also loved VT with you and going to the temple and having Elder Uchtdork come and speak and watching conference together and you would be the only one that would play conference bingo with me :)
My memory is for Amy. I can remember when your family came to visit for a weekend (it was probably Thanksgiving). The girls were down in my bedroom when we had a brilliant idea. We all loved Aqua at the time, so why not dance and sing every one of their songs! We did this for quite a while, jumping around the room and on the bed, singing "I'm a Barbie Girl." This memory can either be really embarrassing or really funny. I'm going to go with really funny.
Post a Comment